[this is where he spends a decent amount of his time, so it's probably no surprise to find ishikirimaru here-- though he seems a little surprised that he isn't alone, offering her a little nod of his head.]
Ah- my apologies. Did you need to be alone for a while yet, or is this all right?
I would like to say that I don't believe I was in the wrong for wanting evidence. I might suggest that you leave some sort of physical marker around the people you watch in the future, so it is easy for you to prove, however.... it wasn't my intention to accuse you directly or to suggest you were lying. So I am sorry for that.
I think it is something like that, yes. There are a number of us back home-- our master is someone with the ability to give life to objects, and he manifested us in this form.
[he hums, there, considering how exactly to put it.]
It is less that this body was created for me, and more that... I believe this is more a representation of what I would have looked like, if I were human all along? A reflection of the spirit in that blade.
[he looks confused at the suggestion, looking down at himself. does he look like a machine of some kind...?]
My connection to my blade does not exist here, but normally I would reflect its condition; if it were damaged, I would be injured, and this body would be killed if the sword were to break. I am meant to be able to feel through it as well.
[ it's more that she deals kind of exclusively with robots and is a weirdo, lbr ]
So, the gods must have severed that connection and temporarily made this body your real one... interesting. I've observed similar phenomena with others.
[ she's taking out a tape measure and will attempt to record his height unless he tells her no........ she's really short though so she absolutely can't do it. ]
You know, I know someone whose sword transforms them into an abnormally tall woman with powers. I wonder if there are any correlations.
[he looks just slightly wary, at first, but forces himself to relax after a moment; he's unarmed, his sword no longer at his side, and he folds his hands in front of him as he looks her over.]
...I suppose you've been informed of what happened, by now?
I suppose it would be, yes, but... I do not have any desire to see further bloodshed, now that you are here again. So long as you are willing to avoid causing more harm, I have no reason to act.
[he pauses, there, before continuing.]
...though I would like to know what your motivations were, the other week.
It was not-- entirely about that. I suppose it would be wrong to say it was not partially a motivation, but... no, I do not have any further desire for it.
[being angry about things absolutely factored in there somewhere.]
Knowing would not change anything that has happened, but that does not make me any less interested in knowing.
.... At least you admit it. [ like with sasuke, she can respect that. ] Sasuke told me that people are angrier with you than they are with him.
[ even though ishi didn't ozai catra to death!!! ]
.... Catra believed he was a threat to us, that he would kill us if she didn't act first. My experiences with him indicated the same. I may have been mistaken, but that was the reasoning.
...then I suppose our intentions were similar, in the end.
[not the same, he can't say that-- not when he's certain there wasn't a good reason to kill ray. but he's willing enough to admit that they had the desire to remove a threat in common.]
I cannot speak to how angry people are with Uchiha-kun, but perhaps it was something expected of him more than me. Truthfully, I did not expect it of you, either.
w6, monday
Ah- my apologies. Did you need to be alone for a while yet, or is this all right?
no subject
[ though entrapta doesn't spend a lot of time around the altar, so she gets a little distracted just looking... why is she like this. ]
no subject
[he stands from where he's been kneeling, hands folded in front of him.]
no subject
I would like to say that I don't believe I was in the wrong for wanting evidence. I might suggest that you leave some sort of physical marker around the people you watch in the future, so it is easy for you to prove, however.... it wasn't my intention to accuse you directly or to suggest you were lying. So I am sorry for that.
[ but also sword stuff!! ]
I LOST THIS NOTIF double tags u
[by which he means that he won't because leaving a marker sounds like a good way for people to be targeted, but he nods politely anyway.]
But I believe I do owe you an explanation about my blade. Do you have any particular questions?
MORE TEEJ FOR MEE
[ ishi was kind of enough to leave proof of cateo and entrapiet, so thanks for accommodating her after all, buddy. ]
You say that the sword is the real you, correct? Is your physical body a construct?
no subject
[he hums, there, considering how exactly to put it.]
It is less that this body was created for me, and more that... I believe this is more a representation of what I would have looked like, if I were human all along? A reflection of the spirit in that blade.
no subject
[ taking notes!!! ] So, you were created? Are you organic or a machine? What is your connection to your true self?
[ she's all starry eyed now!!! science!! ]
no subject
[he looks confused at the suggestion, looking down at himself. does he look like a machine of some kind...?]
My connection to my blade does not exist here, but normally I would reflect its condition; if it were damaged, I would be injured, and this body would be killed if the sword were to break. I am meant to be able to feel through it as well.
no subject
So, the gods must have severed that connection and temporarily made this body your real one... interesting. I've observed similar phenomena with others.
[ she's taking out a tape measure and will attempt to record his height unless he tells her no........ she's really short though so she absolutely can't do it. ]
You know, I know someone whose sword transforms them into an abnormally tall woman with powers. I wonder if there are any correlations.
w6, sunday
[ but yeah, this is awkward. by now entrapta's been filled in, and she's going to find ishi. again. this time.... to kill him. ]
[ jk. but it's definitely awkward. ]
Hello, Ishikirimaru.
no subject
[he looks just slightly wary, at first, but forces himself to relax after a moment; he's unarmed, his sword no longer at his side, and he folds his hands in front of him as he looks her over.]
...I suppose you've been informed of what happened, by now?
no subject
.... Yes, I have. I've spoken with Sasuke, as well.
[ it was a fun convo. ]
no subject
[he doesn't control sasuke, ninjas do what ninjas do, this is how the fire happened.]
If you have any injuries that still need to be seen to, I can direct you where to go.
no subject
[ it's not accusatory, she's honestly asking. ]
Isn't that the contradictory to what you were trying to accomplish?
[ moidah!! ]
no subject
[he pauses, there, before continuing.]
...though I would like to know what your motivations were, the other week.
no subject
[ sorry ishi, she doesn't believe the moidah adventure was about preventing harm, even if she has plot convenient amnesia (tm) and doesn't remember ]
Would knowing make a difference?
no subject
[being angry about things absolutely factored in there somewhere.]
Knowing would not change anything that has happened, but that does not make me any less interested in knowing.
no subject
[ even though ishi didn't ozai catra to death!!! ]
.... Catra believed he was a threat to us, that he would kill us if she didn't act first. My experiences with him indicated the same. I may have been mistaken, but that was the reasoning.
no subject
[not the same, he can't say that-- not when he's certain there wasn't a good reason to kill ray. but he's willing enough to admit that they had the desire to remove a threat in common.]
I cannot speak to how angry people are with Uchiha-kun, but perhaps it was something expected of him more than me. Truthfully, I did not expect it of you, either.